Specialty Course – Deep Diver20/10/2021
Specialty Course – Digital Underwater Photographer20/10/2021
Dive Against Debris
Earn 250.00 Reward Points
Do you want to make a difference on every dive but are not sure where to begin?
Don’t let your dives go to waste! Grab your mesh bag, scuba gear and a data card. Take a giant stride and Dive Against Debris.
From planning the dive to reporting the debris data, the Dive Against Debris Distinctive Specialty prepares to participate and support regular Dive Against Debris surveys, join other surveys, or, in some cases for the more experienced divers, to start surveys of your own.
Learn about the problems of marine debris, conducting Dive Against Debris surveys, and how divers are a part of the solution to keeping our oceans clean.
1 evening of theory, 1 ocean dive and recording & reporting data post dive
1 full day (morning theory, ocean dive followed by recording & reporting data)
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent rating with another training agency)
- Minimum age at least 12 years old
- Enthusiasm and a desire keep the oceans clean and beautiful!
Project AWARE Digital Certification Card, Dive Against Debris Survey Guide, Dive Against Debris Data Card, Dive Against Debris Marine Debris Identification Guide, Donation to Project Aware and use of Tanks and Weights if required
- Complete SCUBA unit including dive computer
- Exposure suit, mask, snorkel, boots, fins, weights
- Dive knife or shears
- SMB and spool Or safety sausage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.