Emergency First Response20/10/2021
Specialty Course – Deep Diver20/10/2021
Rescue training expands your knowledge of diving, increases your level of diving skill, and makes you more aware of what is happening around you in the diving environment. Rescue Diver certification is also an important prerequisite for the PADI Divemaster rating, and the distinguished PADI Master SCUBA Diver certification. Most importantly, rescue training can help you save lives and increase diving safety by preparing you to respond properly to diving emergencies and near-emergencies. Develop your rescue techniques and first aid skills so that you can become a first class buddy and you dive.
Tuesday evening – 6pm-9pm, theory review
Wednesday evening – 6pm-9pm, theory review
A full weekend of open water work.
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent with another training agency)
- Current (within two years) certificate in CPR & First Aid.
- *The Emergency First Response Course will teach you these required skills and earn you the necessary qualification.
- Complete an ‘Emergency Assistance Plan’ for the local area.
- Complete SCUBA unit including alternate air source, SPG, computer and compass
- Mask, fins, snorkel, boots, gloves
- Dive knife
- Log book
- 1 passport style photograph.
Keen to start NOW…..
Prefer to complete the course reading online, you can sign up right away with PADI eLearning, do the required course reading at home and then come to us for the dives.
SIGN UP HERE – https://www.padi.com/courses/rescue-diver
When asked to choose the Dive Shop, please enter “OCEAN DIVERS”, “Ocean Divers S-8027”, and click “Affiliate with this Dive Shop”.
We will get your enrollment email and will contact you immediately with available dates to complete the practical exercises.
Take the eLearning option and pay PADI for the theory online, and pay us $225 which includes practical weekend training, use of tank & weights.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.